Friday, August 15, 2008

Daycare


Well, I've stooped to a new level. I now have a dog that is enrolled in daycare! Since Whisky is used to spending the days with me, and still needs someone to come let him out at lunch we decided that the best bet was to take him to daycare. There's this great place down the street from our house that offers daycare service for dogs. This way, he'll get lots of activity and playtime with other dogs and Bill won't have to worry about trying to get home for lunch or if he has to work late. The nice part for me is I can check in through the "Doggie Cam" and see how he's doing during the day. It gives me my shot of Whisky each day! In the morning he is usually hoping around like a nutcase and playing with all the other dogs. In the evenings it's very obvious that he is wiped out! It's nice to know he's being taken care of, he even gets snacks of fruits and veggies during the day. What a spoiled pooch.

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

I'm a big fan of the doggy daycare! Three cheers for tired dogs.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails