Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cozy Feet

Months ago I attended a Stitch and Bitch knitting night at Tupelo. I had a great time, but have never been able to get myself back. I have however kept in touch with a fellow knitter/crocheter named Ruth. When I saw the stuff that Ruth made I realized that there was a level of knitting that was so much higher that I would probably spend years trying to get to. Her stuff was amazing! Ruth also keeps a blog and it was through this blog that I saw she was making the cutest crocheted Mary Janes. I immediately asked her if I could hire her to make me a pair. The finished product is fantastic!
I've had these guys on my feet since I opened the box! They are the perfect thing for a pair of feet that are tired and dirty from camping (I did shower and wash my feet first of course.) They were made with a gorgeous orange colored yarn, with some yellow yard trimming the bottoms.
Thank you sooo soo much Ruth! The Mary Jane's are perfect...I will wear them proudly all the time!

3 comments:

Ruth said...

yay! they arrived safe and sound. hope they fit you ok! i know they were a bit crammed in that priority box =)

SimplyStrands said...

Those are sooo cool!!!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I am in love with those shoes!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails