Monday, July 28, 2008

New Phone


Today was an exciting day because in the mail I received a beautiful new phone! My Mom and I went in together on a family share plan since we seem to talk on our cell phones to each other the most and thought it might save on minutes. When I had Verizon last time I had the LG enV and I absolutely loved it! It was sooo nice to use for text messaging and I do love to send text messages. So, it was my first choice to go with this phone again. Even better is they released a new version called none other than the enV2. Even better is it comes in maroon! I absolutely love it. The changes that the made from the previous model were perfect. I know it's no iPhone, but to me this still feels like gold! Maroon colored gold that is!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails