Monday, June 02, 2008

withdrawals


Today I had to vacate my house! We are having carpet ripped out and hardwood refinished which is definitely a good thing. For the time being I am staying with my sister. She unfortunately has no internet. I'm having withdrawals already and am sitting in a grocery store just so I can use their wireless. I'm going to miss blogging, miss reading blogs, miss sending emails. I never knew that I was such an internet addict. So, my blogging this week might not happen although I'm going to try to sneak some in and will definitely have something exciting for tomorrow. I will miss you world wide web!

2 comments:

Sacred Snatch said...

OMG, I will pray for you girl!

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Hardwood floors. Lucky girl. Definitely hard to stay away from the net for too long. I have withdrawls too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails