Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ohhhhh Adam!


Dear Mr. Sandler,


I'm very sorry to say that you should be ashamed of yourself. Not only did you help write and produce "You Don't Mess With the Zohan" but you also starred in it! You just made a ton of money and your movie was awful! I've loved you for so long....you were sooo funny in "Billy Madison," "Happy Gilmore" and "Big Daddy." I let you slide with "Little Nicky" cause you were young and bound to make some stupid mistakes but now my love affair is over. This was one of the worst movies I have ever seen! Yes, I chuckled on occasion I will admit that. Dipping everything in hummus was funny the first few times, but after about the 10th hummus reference I was ready to throw some at the screen. Between that and the over-referenced jokes of your giant bush I was ready to depart the theatre. The only thing I can really give you credit for is your improved physique which you also kept showing me over and over and over and over..........


$15 wasted

Stacey


P.S. If you can tell Kevin Nealon to stick to starring in "Weeds" I would be greatly appreciative!

3 comments:

Carol Browne said...

Teehee. You said bush.

Really? It was really that bad? I'm sorry. :-(

Peptogirl said...

Ugh, I thought that movie looked stupid. Thanks for warning me! That's too bad. My fav Adam Sandler movie is Fifty First Dates!

Sarah said...

Tragic! I was SO looking forward to this movie. The preview is awesome. HG and BM are two of my all time favorite movies...not to mention TWB and TWS. But LN blew. And AM blew. and lots of others blew. I was SO hopeful with this one. So sad....

I even stalked Adam Sandler once. Ah...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails