Monday, June 30, 2008

Let it Rain!

Tonight at my SCM meeting one of my fellow craftistas Rain brought out some of her wares. Let me tell you, this lady makes the cutest jewelry. Last time she busted out her wares I walked away with two pairs of earrings. This time I managed to make it out of there with one. I simply had to have these! They are felted balls with little knitting sweaters/needles. I will wear these every time I knit now. I dare you all to go check out her stuff and she how much you can walk away with! Thanks Rain!

3 comments:

Rain said...

Gracias Chica! ;)

kaytea said...

I have officially removed my plugs and am waiting impatiently for the holes to get smaller!

Peptogirl said...

ooohhhh...THESE earrings!!! Very cute! (I'm a little behind on the blog readin')

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails