Friday, June 27, 2008

It's a contest!

Last night we went to the River Cats game to check out some baseball and support Chris's band "Big In Japan." It was a super fun night, even with all the smoke! Bill got crazy with the camera and took tons of baseball pictures. I on the other hand only grabbed the camera once and just aimed it behind me. This is the picture that I ended up with:

I just found this photo hilarious! There's something about the expression on Bill's face and the hand gestures from Chris that crack me up. So, here is the contest! I think this picture is the perfect picture for a funny caption and I want you to come up with that caption. I'll read through the zillions (two) comments that I get and pick the one that made me bend over with laughter! What will you get out of it? Well, you will get a $50 gift card of your choosing from any online retailer. Woo hooo, my first big contest....have fun! Deadline for comments is July 3rd at 5pm PST.

8 comments:

Matt Beckwith said...

"Dude, I could really go for one of those big six-dollar burgers!"

"Really?"

Anonymous said...

"Give me a sip of that cold frosty, or I will unleash the five point palm exploding heart techique on yer ass!"

Not an entry...

Chris Phillips said...

"Rocky Mountain Oysters are WHAT?!?!"

Sacred Snatch said...

Don't worry, it happens to lots of guys!


hehehe.

Anonymous said...

"With your mouth...you drink and eat with your mouth...watch me"

Simplystrands said...

That was me...the anonymous...cab't figure out why it didn't show my name...

-Sophia

mommyd said...

Shuuuu, look at him bragging about his gal's kahoonas. Yea, I bet!

Melissa said...

"I swear, Dude, her boobs were all the way up HERE!" "It was crazy!" "I sent you the email, didn't you get it?"

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails