Thursday, June 12, 2008

I got it!!!


My physical therapist recommended that I try to get my hands on a Wii Fit. She felt that it would be a good tool for me to use for my knee....and that it was tons of fun. I called a bunch of places and everyone was sold out. I knew nothing of the popularity of the Wii Fit but apparently it's been a hit since it came out. Today I went into Game Stop to take in a couple Xbox games that we don't play anymore and try to get some store credit for a more fun game. I decided to ask about the Wii Fit and wouldn't you know it...they had just received two and still had one left! So, I bought it. I haven't taken it out of the box yet, but I can't wait to get started. I can promise you that there will be no ridiculous videos of me on the Wii Fit showing up on YouTube anytime soon!

3 comments:

roxycraft said...

Soooo jealous! We've had our eye out for one too!

Ruth said...

Ohh! Didn't know you were looking for it! I bought it the day it came out. Apparently the Sam's Club in Natomas stocked a whole bunch (+$5 off the listed price too) and while Costco completely sold out, Sam's Club barely made a dent in their pile!

Peptogirl said...

Let me know how you like it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails