Tuesday, June 10, 2008

He's baaaaaaaaaack!


I realized today that there was something missing in my life. Something that was going on in the early 1500's. So, I signed back up for Showtime to get me some Tudors! I loved this series in Season 1 and have been longing to watch it again. I'm just a couple episodes in and I have to say yummmmmmy. They never cease to find delicious men to gaze upon. Oh, and the story is very good as well! That kind of feels the same as saying that one subscribes to Playboy for the articles! Good thing that I signed back up for Showtime because I just learned that Weeds is back on this Monday. It would have been a shame to miss that. While I wait for Weeds I will continue sitting here watching the Duke of Suffolk, who is still by far my favorite!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails