Saturday, June 07, 2008

Call me Mrs. Remodel

Having new hardwood floors gave me the itch to update other areas of the house. I've been wanting to paint my bedroom for a LONG time and figured that as soon as I could stand for more than an hour I would give it a try. I first thought I would go with yellow, but then I saw a prettier blue color and it was setttled. I didn't stop there though. After the blue paint dried, the new curtains, artwork (records and record image), light and bedding all went on. I even recovered the chair! I am going to sit on my high horse here and say that I LOVE my new bedroom and I am super impressed by how it all came together. Plus, it was nice to actually accomplish something instead of just sit around all the time thinking "woe is me and my knee." I'm paying the price now, but at least I have a pretty bedroom to relax in! You can see more pictures on Flickr!

2 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

So pretty. You have the best taste ever. I am envious of that pretty bedroom. You want to come do mine. I still have mismatched dressers and white walls.

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Hey is your new light fixture from Ikea?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails