Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Beautiful!

When I found out that my recent tattoo artist Alfredo was also a painter I was very interested. He did such an amazing job on my leg, I figured he'd do just as nice on canvas. He posted some artwork recently and there was a piece that caught my eye. I loved the coloring of the painting and knew it would look great in my bedroom with the newly painted walls. I picked the piece up yesterday and I just have to say that this guy is soooo talented. I hope to buy more of his art in the future and I hope you check his stuff out too! He has all his paintings listed on his MySpace. His artwork is also on display at Modern Body and will be part of their 2nd Saturday feature on July 12th. Go and buy some art!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails