Friday, May 09, 2008

What the F&%K?!


Ok, I'm about to blow my lid and bust a cap in someone's.......ok, let's stop the ghetto talk. Last week Bill and I were out in Davis with his family and decided to order some Chinese food. When it came I thought, "Hm..that's odd this place doesn't give you any rice." I've never ordered Chinese food from this place in Davis before though so I didn't think anything of it. Then, last night Bill and I ordered Chinese food from the same place that we always get it and guess what......no freaking rice!!!! Is that even allowed? I mean, I know I heard that we are in some sort of rice shortage, but isn't it a rule that Chinese food comes with rice? Wouldn't that be like ordering pancakes and not getting any syrup? Ordering a margarita and not getting any ice? I'm absolutely baffled. I will not be ordering any Chinese food until these rice schnanigans stop! Jeez, I have to pay $4 for fuel and now I'm not going to be served rice either? What the heck is this world coming to?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails