Monday, May 19, 2008

Rather eat healthy?


Lately I have been bombarding you with recipes of the not so good for you nature. Although they are delicious and we should have them sometimes, unless you want to be 500lbs I would not recommend them all the time! I have been a subscriber to the Hungry Girl daily emails for some time now and the recipes on there are always delicious. The book just came out so I picked it up today at Target. I haven't made anything yet, but flipping through it looks great! Lots of Weight Watcher friendly recipes and the most excellent thing is that most items are set up as a single serving recipe. I absolutely love this. I mean, it's great to look through a recipe book and be able to make enough servings for 8 people, but when there are only two I would rather follow a recipe for one and double it. I think you all should check this book out and if you aren't ready to buy it just yet then go subscribe to the Hungry Girl emails! What are you doing still reading this? I said go!

2 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Wow this looks like a great site. I am going to have to check out the book for sure. I just wanted to let you know I sent off your pay-it-forward prize in the mail today. Sorry it took me so long. I was looking at your etsy shop today and am really digging that vintage rose button ring :) so I think that's what I will choose for my prize! Yay!

Carol Browne said...

Speaking of recipes...thanks a bunch for the couscous recipe on my blog. I'll give it a whirl and report back to you (and Whiskey).

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails