Saturday, May 10, 2008

My 12th shoe!

You read that and were probably about to send help huh? You figured I went back to Shoefly and bought yet another pair of shoes. You were calling the number for retail therapy so you could sign me up. Well, don't get the wrong idea, I mean 12 pairs of shoes would just be flat out ridiculous.

Today I went to Ikea and got a shoe for Whisky! They had these cute dog toys that were stuffed shoes. I of course went for the bright pink boot. I haven't purchased a stuffed toy for him yet because well, they are expensive and with my previous experience they would get chewed up in 10 seconds. The ones at Ikea were CHEAP though and they were shoes! Can I just say that Whisky loves this toy above all others! He will fetch it and bring it right back, he will play tug with it and he will sleep with it. Wow, this really is a dog after my own heart!

1 comment:

Carol Browne said...

DOH! Your dog...he's so cute. Oh man. He's KILLING ME!

Congratulations on the boot toy. NICE!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails