Saturday, May 24, 2008

Mark Your Calendars!!!

One of my brilliant Sac Craft Mafia sisters is actually pretty famous. I talk alot about knowing famous people and I wouldn't want you think I'm lying! Tamie is the developer of Roxy Craft where she designs adorable Amigurumi patterns. Her items are amazing, so amazing in fact that she has a book coming out! Yes, I know...she's famous! Her book releases August 5th, but I know more of you out there want to meet this famous and crafty chica, so I highly suggest that you come to her book signing event! It's going to be held at Border's Books at 2339 Fair Oaks Blvd, August 7th at 7pm. You better write that down, you better come and you better buy a book. If you can't make it to the signing, then make sure you buy one online at Amazon! If you don't buy one online, well then you suck and shouldn't read this blog! Congrats Tamie on this HUGE accomplishment!!

1 comment:

roxycraft said...

Am I famous? LOL...no!
Thanks girlie!
PS...We have the same dog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails