Monday, May 12, 2008

Kill me now...

because I have eaten and gone to heaven! Yet again I decided to try another recipe on The Pioneer Woman website. This delectable delight is called the Apple Dumplings. They were just about the easiest thing I've ever made and just about the most delicious thing I've ever made! I cannot even describe to you what these tasted like warm with some vanilla ice cream. All I know is I've decided that I'm moving to the country to marry this Pioneer Woman. Someone please tell Bill that I'm sorry and I loved him! Also please ignore my ugly photos and go directly to The PW website because the photos that she takes of her food are amazing and mine are well just plain ugly.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I actually made these also a couple weeks ago. They were unreal. But I was so disturbed by how much butter and sugar went into them that I seriously cut it all in half...and the butter and sugar caramelized so yummily that I could hardly scrap the pan clean!!!!! Scary...but SO yummy. No one died of a heart attack immediately after, so we feel blessed. =)

Pink Petunia Designs said...

You got me so hooked on Pioneer Woman that I can't get enough of her

Peptogirl said...

YUM! You are bringing these to the next SCM meeting right? hehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails