Sunday, May 04, 2008

Good boy!

I have to say that Whisky is being partially crate trained. I put him in the crate a couple times during the day to get him used to it, and he definitely chills out in there when I leave the house. At bedtime though, I don't crate him. He just cried to darn much! Instead I created a little den for him next to my side of the bed by blocking off a space with a suitcase. He sleeps like a baby in his den, well except for the waking up in the middle of the night to go out.

This weekend I moved the suitcase during the day so I could wash the bedding. We found out that when Whisky gets tired, he just goes right in and puts himself to bed. Sooo cute! He took quite a few naps in there in the peace and quiet and in fact is in there right now. Guess this has become his little safe place. I just love having a dog in the house again!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails