Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Favorite Treats!


Whisky definitely has a favorite treat, well two actually. Matt and Kristi! Ha, no I'm just kidding. Matt and Kristi came by and met Whisky right after we got him and they brought all sorts of goodies. One of them was a brand of treats called Smokehouse Duck and Sweet Potato. They basically look like a piece of dehydrated sweet potato wrapped up with a piece of duck.....and actually they are a piece of dehydrated sweet potato wrapped up with a piece of duck. When you read the ingredients it reads : Duck, Sweet Potato! I totally dig how natural they are so when I went to Petsmart I looked for more goodies. The new favorite are the Chicken Poppers. Ingredients on that are: Chicken, Rice! If I get daring enough I'll try one myself and let you know how good they taste. For now, you'll just have to take it from Whisky that they are delish!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ew! Please don't do it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails