Saturday, April 26, 2008

New member of the family!


Today Bill and I went and picked up our new kid! Aren't puppies just amazing! I'm sure there will be times when I'm not saying that, but right now I just want to bathe in puppy breath and soft ears. I'm super excited for this new member of the family and I hope you are excited too because there will be lots and lots of blog posts about this dog. We don't have a name yet, but as you know Bill is typically pretty good in the naming department so we're going to give it some time until something comes to him. If you have any suggestions, please send them along! There are more pictures on Flickr if you feel like you need some more puppy love!!

3 comments:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Can I just take him home and cuddle with him? Is it a he or a she?

Peptogirl said...

oh my goodness, what a cutie!!!

missy said...

awwww! I want one!!!! I'm jealous! But have fun with the potty training! LOLOLOLOL!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails