Saturday, April 12, 2008

My favorites!



Some of my most favorite pictures in the world are the ones of my Mom and her Dad, my other Grandpa. I'm not sure why, but I have always been drawn to my Mom's Dad. I never got a chance to meet him as he passed away before I came along. To me he always seemed like a cool guy, a real man's man. I also think he is dreamy looking, which I hope I am allowed to say without sounding creepy! Anytime I ever fill out any type of about you survey that includes one of those questions that says, "Who would you most want to have dinner with?" My Grandpa is always my answer. Through the stories that my mom tells he just seemed really intriguing and talented. I also sense that he could be a real hard ass.


I did get to know his brother a bit, my Uncle Holland, and he was always hilarious. He was a guy that most everyone liked and when my Uncle Holland passed away you could tell that by how many people showed up for that funeral....it was HUGE!


Here's another picture of my Grandpa. I absolutely love this one! If you're out there gramps, I can't wait to get a chance to meet you someday!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails