Thursday, April 24, 2008

Make me a supermodel!

Today Bill got to be part of a photo shoot for a Java City brochure. I of course had to go down and take a peek because there are only going to be so many times when my husband is a model. Then again, this could be the big break and the phone calls could start rolling in! I better get offline right now so I don't hog the lines! Ha ha, remember those days when the computer used to block phone calls...and it took 10-15 minutes just to get it fired up? That's going to be one of those things I can use with my grandchildren, "I remember when your grandma had to listen to a bunch of beeps and block the phone line just so she could go online."


Anyway, here is a shot of he and Meghan. Unfortunately they didn't want a gimp in the photo so we'll just call Meghan Bill's pseudo wife.
Sorry Megs, I had to post the picture. You know you wanted to be on the blog though!

1 comment:

Meghan said...

Ugh! We look like complete dorks! I should hear from CFF Monday, they had to ponder my offer.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails