Thursday, April 17, 2008

Laserific!

Here it comes, are you ready? Like I said yesterday...this one is going to be a doosey. You may want to be seated with an empty bladder, don't say I didn't warn you.

Ouch! I think that hurt me more than it hurt you. There is so much going on in this picture. First off, we have a laser background. I remember that this was an actual option and you know what...I picked it. Heck, I not only picked it but I wore a Bongo shirt that actually matched it, and hoop earrings that matched that. Heck, if we could get close on the rubber bands around my braces I have a feeling they would be purple as well. Plus, I also had a fresh perm which allowed me to perfectly tease my bangs up in some sort of gnarly wave that probably took an hour and an entire bottle of Aquanet to perfect.

On a side note, today is National Cheeseball Day and I think you are celebrating it perfectly by reading this blog posting. Enjoy!

*sorry this is late, I know some of you have been dying for this pic. Internet problems aren't good for blogging.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails