Wednesday, April 09, 2008

I'm famous!


Ok, Ok, I know I might be pushing it on the whole "fame" part but I'm still excited to be part of something pretty special. Back in December I became a member of the Sacramento Craft Mafia as a way to get my crafts out into the big wide world and to hopefully meet some nice ladies along the way. At one of our last meetings the Sac Bee was there to do an article for the paper about the Mafia. That article came out in the paper yesterday on the front page of the Scene section. Not only that, but I have a little blurb in it. It's just one little line, but exciting none the less. I'm super excited to be part of this group and know that there are only good things to come of it. Yippee!!


For some of you, you will remember another time that I was on the cover of the Scene section. In fact, that time I was actually photographed on the cover with my friend Amy. We were young, we were hip and we had piercings. That's all I'm going to say about that. (It was just my nose people, settle down!)

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Yeah! Guess what I know Stacey! She is a friend of mine! LOL. I guess I got a little itsy bitsy bit of fame too with the mention of my gavel, but they managed to not give my name. Don't you love fame! Guess what I still have the paper of you and Amy!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails