Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I loooove it!

I've always had a deep liking for Becki's camera. It has this cool feature where you can play around with the color. You can have the camera just pick up certain colors. I never got her camera cause well, I have a camera and it was a little pricey. A couple weeks ago Bill dropped his backpack in the river and lost his wallet and our second camera (the one that he carries.) Today I went to Target and they had a camera, just like Becki's and it was on clearance for under $100!!! It is a different model, but the only difference I can tell online is that the screen size on the back is different. It's been just a couple hours and I'm already having so much fun with this feature. I guess I'm going to have to give Bill my old camera to carry around so I can play! I went in the backyard to play with it, this is my favorite image so far. You can see more of these on my Flickr account.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails