Sunday, April 06, 2008

How much is that doggy in the window?


It's official, we're going to get a dog soon! After all the dog watching Bill and I have decided that we miss having a dog in our life. Plus, I can get around just a bit better to deal with a dog. I won't be the one taking it on long walks yet though! After much looking around, we have decided on going with a chocolate lab. I know, very different than what we have previously talked about! Bill is a real outdoorsy guy, and I wanted him to have a dog that matched his personality better. I tend to like the lazy dogs! So, we're going to get a lab now and then maybe in 5 years we'll get another dog and it will be a basset or maybe even another english bulldog. So, stay tuned for pictures cause as soon as we get that pup I'm going to drive you crazy with puppy posts!!

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Chocolate labs are my fav. They are so cute. My Uncle Ric used to have one named Duke and he was like a great big teddy bear!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails