Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Attack of the Killer Moth!


This morning when we opened the front door we were surprised to see a giant moth on the screen. I of course had to get a picture of it, cause I of course had to blog it, cause I of course am an idiot! Hey, when you are home most of the day you have to find your blogging ideas anywhere you can. I actually find this moth to be very pretty and only hope that it will become an even more beautiful butterfly. Isn't that what happens to moths? I sure hope so or I'm an even bigger idiot then previously mentioned!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Nope. They don't become butterflies. Oh well. Cool moth though. Did you see the picture on Kate's blog where she's next to a giant moth? It's gross, but thankfully in a butterfly zoo/cage, unlike yours.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails