Saturday, April 19, 2008

And the winner is.......

Debie! Congrats, you just one the Pay it Forward contest. You were the first one to leave a comment AND the one who got me to do it in the first place. Does that mean that this should have been called Pay it Backward? Who knows! Thanks to everyone that entered....you four people know who you are.

Deb: You get to pick one item from my Etsy store. There is one small condition though! I did a show today and therefore have to update my Etsy store. So, please don't pick your item until Monday! I'd hate to tell you that I don't have it :o)

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

Yeah!!!! Thank you, Thank you. I am so excited. I have loved the whole picture series that you did. Was the picture with your braces your freshmen year? Your prize is still in the working phase but almost done.
Thanks again

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails