Monday, April 14, 2008

And then there was me.....


Now that I have put a bunch of unknowing family members on the internet it is time to start humiliating myself. Well, I'm a baby in this one so really my parents should be more humilated for the clothes that they are wearing in this shot. Actually, only my Dad should be embarrassed. My Mom looks sexy in her red shirt with the little navy scarf around her neck. Dad on the other hand needs a little help. There is no doubt in my mind that shirt is 100% polyester! I guess you have to give him credit though because this picture was taken in 1976 so I'm sure at that time this shirt was 100% hip, jive'n or groovy. I'm sure one of those words would have worked back then!

1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

haha. my dad had some shirts like that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails