Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And then it started to go bad......


The hair was still uncolored, but it sure as hell wasn't unstyled! I wonder how much time and hairspray it took to get this look?! This was roughly in 7th grade (late 80's) when this picture was taken. I can only guess cause it sure wasn't highschool and I didn't have braces yet. Heck, it may even be 6th grade. The little dog in the picture is my first dog Muffy. Yes, you read that right, Muffy. I really wanted to name the dog Barry Manilow so really it got lucky with the name Muffy. You also cannot beat the checker print background. Did I perhaps know that I would one day be a race fan? No, I think I was just an idiot! The picture that you will see tomorrow just goes to prove that fact. Stay tuned, it's going to be a doosey!

1 comment:

Sprout said...

I think I have a wallet of this pic. Weren't we hotties in middle school!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails