Friday, April 18, 2008

The Adventure Ends

Welp, this is going to be the final posting in my pictures from the past extravaganza! We've had some good times and some embarrassing times. I'm going to end with a picture that kind of captures both of those times.

There we are, me and Bill. Are you taking a double take? I promise that is not Bill with a previous svelte lady. Nope, that is me when I previously used to be a svelte lady. It's crazy I tell ya. Pictures like this are the kind that need to be mounted on my refrigerator! This was after my first very successful adventure with Weight Watchers. Well, successful in the sense that I took all the weight off, not so successful in the keeping it off department. I'm about 135 in this picture.....I won't even begin to tell you what I am now but I potentially ate this girl :o)

I started back with WW yesterday, so I'm going to keep looking at this picture to get motivated. It's going to be hard this time around with the knee and all, but there really hasn't been a time when it hasn't been hard. Well, except for the time that I did it before this picture. That time was easy, but I was young then.

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

kaytea said...

My mom has done really great on weight watchers. She is 105lbs, but she is also 5ft tall. Every time she even gains 5-7lbs she goes back on their food. Good Luck!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails