Tuesday, March 18, 2008

A word survey!

I have a little question for you pillsplace blog readers out there. I'm taking a word survey! Those of you that read this blog know all the ups and downs that I have had with my leg injury. Those that are just starting to read, well you'll have to back track and may want to have some tissues on hand. Now, I am trying to find the perfect word that sums up what I've been through. A motivational word of sorts. I have two that I really like, but am sitting pretty evenly on the fence about. So....what is your favorite??

Transcend: to rise above or go beyond the limits of b: to triumph over the negative or restrictive aspects of : overcome c: to be prior to, beyond, and above (the universe or material existence)

Vanquish: to overcome in battle : subdue completely : to defeat in a conflict or contest

Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!! I know that some of you out there have said you have a hard time leaving a comment. Here is what you do. Below this posting click on the part that says "Comment." There will be a number in front of this, hopefully a big number if I get alot of comments. Once you do that it will open a page where there is a box on your right to write in your comment. If you don't want to go through the hassle of using a user ID, just click the bubble next to "Anonymous" and hit "Publish Your Comment." Voila....like magic your comment will now be emailed to me. So, please vote and stay tuned where I will let you know what the winner is and what it is being used for.

Thanks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is a tough one.
I would go with transcend.
I like the "rise above" part of the definition.
You have definitely risen above all of the hurtles that life has thrown at you recently.
:0)

Anonymous said...

transcend

Peptogirl said...

I like transend. Don't know why, just think it sounds better!

Sarah said...

Transcend for sure. Wish I could go against the grain, but it just works best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails