Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Meeeooooowww!

I'm addicted to making hats! I can't stop knitting them. As soon as I finish one I quickly figure out what I'm going to make next. I think I like them because there are endless styles, and they knit up really quick. From this point forward everyone is going to get hats as gifts...Happy Birthday...here is your hat! Merry Christmas....here is your hat! Congrats on the wedding....here is your hat! I'll be like one of those old ladies that only gives slipper.

Lately I've been playing with picking up stitches. You see this on alot of hats that have ear flaps. I've always been afraid to try it cause I thought it would be really hard. I was soo happy to learn that it was not difficult at all! In my "Stitch-N-Bitch" there was a cute pattern for a kittyville hat. Basically a hat with cat ears on the top. I knew I had to try it. Once it was done, I knew it needed something. I searched around online and found a cute modification. So, here is my kittyville hat according to the pattern...


















And here it is with the cute additions!


1 comment:

Peptogirl said...

oh my goodness... that is the cutest hat I've ever seen!!! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails