Tuesday, March 04, 2008

I WANT this!!


I got a subscription to "The Nest" recently and got my first episode yesterday. I can't say that it's the greatest magazine ever, but it was to support a good cause. There's a section on closet organization in the issue and I must admit there are some great ideas in there (which I would put to good use if I had something that resembled a clothes closet instead of a coat closet.) There was one little gadget though that I would LOVE to have. It's called the shoe wheel and will hold up to 20 pairs of shoes. I love it cause you can see the shoes and it gets them off the floor. Since there are hardwood floors in the closet things can get a bit dirty when they are sitting on the floor. I keep all my shoes in boxes, but that makes it hard because you can't see them. This may be something I have to invest in....but I'll think on it for a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails