Monday, March 24, 2008

I splurged!

I just recently made my first completely impulse purchase since October! That's not to say that I haven't bought things, but I really give it some thought before I make the leap. Recently I decided that I wanted a new watch. This was not something I needed, just wanted. I must admit that my watch is about to bust it's strap, and apparently instead of saying "buy a strap" I went with "buy a watch." I started looking on Ebay and was certain that I wanted something that really stood out and said look at me. That's when I came across this Michael Kors beauty!
I bought it immediately without even thinking about it. Well, actually I put a bid on it and then forgot about it for a couple days until I got an email saying I won an auction. Overall I love the watch and have no guilty feelings yet about my impulse buy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails