Sunday, March 16, 2008

Asian Noodle-licious!

I've been a fan of the website The Pioneer Woman Cooks for a while now. Since I can't do much cooking though I have to admit that I look at the recipes and drool over them. If laptops came with lickable screens, mine would have a hole in it (come on Apple...if you really want to impress me I want something I can taste! What use do I have for something that fits in a manila envelope.) Anyway, recently there was a post for an Asian Noodle Salad. I knew that I could sit at a counter and whip this one up so I gave it a try this weekend. I have to admit that it was DELICIOUS! Oh my gosh, it was soo good. It tasted healthy and good. It made an ENORMOUS serving, so don't make this if there are just a couple of you. I'd say it's a larger party or pot luck type of salad. I didn't take a picture of it because on The PWC website you can see gorgeous step by step photos. Check it and be sure to make it! If you make anything else from the website and it is delish, please let me know.

P.S. Thanks to Carey for all of you help making the salad. I can't take full credit because I did have an extra set of hands!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails