One of the blogs that I look at recommended creating a list of the top ten blogs that you like to check out. I thought it would be a great idea because maybe some of you are looking for some blogs to read. Plus, it's a way to give homage to those that blog, which is one of the reasons I ever created a blog myself. So here is how it works..
"Give the award to up to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel so happy about blogland! Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so that they can pass it on. Beware! You may get the award several times!"
Here's my Top Ten
1) LJC - I have to put this one at the front because it's the first blog I ever started looking at. I was super impressed by her creativity in soo many different areas. I even hired her once to do a graphic for my cake business...which unfortunately never quite got off the ground. http://www.ljcfyi.com/
2) Fussy - Eden is fucking hilarious! I'm sorry to cuss, but this blog can get me laughing so hard that I wet my pants. Great stories about her day to day life (definitely read giving birth in her bathroom) and you can't beat the bulldog pictures! She's also the creator of Nablopomo and should get HUGE props for that!
3) Carol Browne - Another blog that I like to read for the humor and the pictures. The Daily Advent Event is enough to keep me coming back year after year.
4) Posie Gets Cozy - This has to be one of the prettiest blogs. Between the AMAZING pictures that she takes of the everyday items that she makes...it's enough to make you say wow. Just he color schemes make me happy!
5) Not Martha - Great links to great things, great crafts, great recipes! Nuff said.
6) Kate - She's under a year old and already has a blog and a boyfriend named Will.
7) Crazy Aunt Purl - She's a knitter that loves cats and is hilarious to read. Plus she shares good knitting patterns.
8) Pioneer Woman Cooks - This one is ALLLL about the recipes! They are in such detailed step by step descriptions that there is no way to make them wrong. Well, unless maybe you don't like to cook.
9) Mighty Girl - She's mighty and she finds the goods. She's also really damn funny!
10) Superficial - This one is all about trasy Hollywood gossip written with such poise that it creates an abundance of laughter. When you want to get your trash on I highly recommend it!
There you have it! There are many others that I read, but these are by far my favorites. Some post everyday, but most post frequently enough to keep me coming back for more. Thanks to all of you. You have provided great entertainment and information over the years!!