Saturday, February 16, 2008

My new favorite

My new favorite thing to knit is berets! I started with a really floppy beret and I can't say that it came out fantastic (sorry Becki.) It would be super cute, but you'd either have to have a really big head of some really big hair. I then adjusted the pattern and made a more subtle beret, not as floppy. I also decided to use some of the buttons that I have to add some accent to the hat. I love the finished product and have now made three of these. I want to have one that's a bit more floppy so I'm going to have to work on that next.

Please forgive me for this AWFUL picture of myself. First off, I hate taking pictures of myself. This one is even worse because I look like I'm sitting in a hospital! That's my bedroom by the way, but the bedding was being washed so everything looks white, and I look like I have a blue gown on. So sad! When I can walk I am painting that bedroom so it's has more pizzaz.

3 comments:

Wendy G said...

I so need one of these for this weekend!

Kristin said...

Super cute!

Reebs said...

hey that's cute-can i trade?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails