Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I'm like a ninja....

with knitting needles. Or maybe I should be like a samurai. Either way I have a DEEP obsession now for knitting hats. I look for patterns everywhere and when I see one I like I pounce on it like a cougar. A samurai cougar! I was browsing on Crafster the other day and ran across the cutest pattern. I especially liked it because it combined knitting with buttons, which I've been trying to do lately. I quickly found some yarn and started knitting away. When the hat was finished I knew that it was going to belong to Becki. I've been telling her I would make her a hat, and when I did the last one I must say it came out a sloppy mess. I quickly called her and told her to bring me the sloppy mess cause I had an upgrade for her! Here you have it....Becki in the brilliant new hat!! Maybe she will also meet someone famous.....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails