Saturday, February 02, 2008

I need a hero!

I can't say that recovery from surgery has been all that swell...in fact it downright SUCKS! For all of those that bounced right back after arthoscopic of the knee I say "Lucky you." I, on the other hand, have been struggling with it. My knee is finally at a point where it doesn't hurt all the time, but I still can't move it. I can't do leg lifts, well I manage to get maybe one in every now and then but most of the time it just won't work. It swells up like a balloon still and I'm sleeping on the sofa cause it's the only place I can get comfortable. On Tuesday I was ready to just curl up and fade away...it got really bad. My Dad called me that day and I bawled on the phone with him. This was probably the first time my Dad has heard me cry since I was about 5 years old and broke something off his Mercedes. Needless to say, he did not know how to react. Bill and I decided that we needed to throw up the white flag and get someone to rescue us. My Mom! I'm happy to say that she will be here in a couple days to help out. It will be so nice to have someone here during the day with me and have someone who can just help out in general. Thanks Mom, can't wait till you get here!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails