Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Holy Bejezzus!

I've been feeling a little better about the leg lately. Could be cause Mom's here, and it's been feeling a bit better. I measure it daily and it also has dropped in size a bit, up to an inch in two places! I decided it was time to take another picture so I could at it to the "Woe is my Knee" documentary. The first picture I took I thought to myself, "Wow, it looks so much better. It actually looks like a knee!" Then I decided to take a picture of it with my left knee so I could compare. What a mistake that was! It may be feeling a bit better, but boy is it far from looking normal. Now, it's your turn to play one of these things is not like the other. I guarantee that you will get the answer correct!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails