Thursday, January 24, 2008

Under the knife!

I'm going under the knife today! It's been a long time coming and is scary and exciting at the same time. I really wish that I didn't have to have surgery to get better, but if it takes surgery to get better then I know it's something I must do. My surgery is at 11am and shouldn't take too long, hopefully! I'm not sure what state I will be in for the next day or so which may put the blogging on a hiatus. I will definitely do a quick post though by Saturday just saying hello and that everything went ok. Thanks to everyone for your well wishes and your prayers. They've kept me going this long, so keep them coming!

Grandma: A big thanks to you for putting me on the prayer list. I'm going to take the prayer cards with me today!


Here's a little video to take you all back and make you all smile while you think of me in surgery.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails