Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tortured!


I'm doing really good at growing my hair out. Aside from getting a trim and cutting some bangs I haven't given up and chopped it all off yet. This has become increasingly hard with all the adorable bob/a-line haircuts. Those who have known me for a long time know that I have rocked the a-line haircut more than anything else. I'd always look at girls with long hair and "long" to have my hair that way but when I would try to grow it out it never quite made it past my shoulders. Now that I am finally succeeding at the grow out, what comes along but the a-line hair cut! It's really hard to want to grow it out when I see all these cute cuts, but I will persevere. As soon as I get mine long and cut it off again, long hair will come back in style and I'll be stuck in the "out of style" rut!!!

1 comment:

Pink Petunia Designs said...

I love this cut. I just took a picture of her into my hairdresser and told her this is what I am going to get next (I think) I need something shorter more managable. I wish mine would look as sleek as hers but we will see.

Deb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails