Tuesday, January 22, 2008

So proud!!!

I finally knitted something for myself! For my birthday, my Mom got me some beautiful yarn for a scarf that I really wanted to make. It has a chevron pattern which was actually pretty easy other than the fact that you have to really keep track when doing a pattern. The scarf is approximately 8 feet long! It was supposed to be 10 feet, but I made the executive decision to make it shorter. I didn't want to risk it getting dragged on the ground alot. So with that extra yarn I got a groovy pattern from Becki and made a hat to go with it! I'm so proud of this one. It came out really good and I will be wearing it as often as I can!!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Wow! So cute! Stacey Ball-o-yarn Knitterson is your new nick-name!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails