Wednesday, January 09, 2008

New Furniture

Cokeley was nice enough to hand us down some of her furniture. Our couches were getting a bit shabby so we couldn't pass up the offer for a newer hardly used sofa and ottoman. We put them in the house last weekend and I have to say I LOVE how they look. It is less bulky than our original sofa and the lighter color really brightens the room. I also love the ottoman. It is very bulky, but makes a great seat whenever guests come over. Thanks Cokeley! Oh, by the way, that would be Kim. She has two nicknames, one is Sprout which I have used for years and the other is Cokeley which was given to her by Bill. Don't even ask!

2 comments:

Reebs said...

Wow super cute! looks great with paint!

Sarah said...

What a pretty color blue! I have been wanting a sofa similar to that, but Mike says we have to have our sofa for 10 years before I can even THINK about another sofa....haha, little does he know that I'm ALREADY THINKING about it! =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails