Thursday, January 17, 2008

My Special Day


Today is my special day. What does that mean....well it's my birthday. Whenever an eventful day comes up (Birthday, Valentines, Christmas, etc) it is given the name special day by Bill. I have to admit...I wasn't feeling all that special about my day. I knew that I wouldn't really be getting out and having a grand old time. To top it off I got told yesterday at physical therapy that it would be much better if I started using a walker instead of crutches. There is nothing that can make 32 feel like it's really old than being told that you need a walker! So, needless to say, I've been a little down in the dumps. Then the ding dong of the doorbell just went off and there was a guy holding flowers! My B sent me some flowers for my special day! It's amazing how special flowers can make you feel. Wow...I'm such a girl!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!

Oana said...

Happy Birthday Stacey... you have the same b-day as my aunt. now I'll remember forever.

Hope you had a good one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails