Sunday, January 13, 2008

Meet Mr. Crutchstachio


Last night was our annual work Winter Party. This is basically our Christmas Party, but since it's not PC to celebrate Christmas we call it a winter party. Oh, and it's in January. I must admit though I like it in January. Seems like all the holiday hub-ub is over and there is alot more free time. The theme of the party this year was a western theme. I did my best to western-ize myself and gimped my way in. To keep with the moustache theme, my crutches got a set and became Mr. Crutchstacio.

Overall it was a good time. I had to sit around and wasn't able to drink, but still was good. I also almost fell hard on the dance floor trying to do a crutch shuffle...how embarrassing. I should just stick to the sofa!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Why no drinking????

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails