Monday, January 14, 2008

A little help from a friend.....


As you heard before my favorite thing at the physical therapist was the bicycle. I was pretty bummed because I have no cycle at home, and would only be able to bike twice a week. Then I got a little help from a friend. My friend Johnna recommended an item at Walmart.com that I might be interested in. It's called the Stamina In-Stride cycle, which is basically just a set of pedals that you can use with any chair, couch, etc. Needless to say I ordered it for myself in less than 1 minute! I won't be receiving it for about a week, but I can't wait to try it out. There's also some other funny information that I should share. I'm getting a bunch of help from Johnna's these days. Not only is my friend with the good advise named Johnna...but so is my physical therapist! So, thanks to Johnna I will be walking smoothly in no time. Thanks Johnna!

1 comment:

johnna (the one with good advice) said...

What can we Johnnas say?!? There may be few of us, but we're awfully handy to have around! :-D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails