Tuesday, January 29, 2008

La La Land


Those who know me know that I can have some amazing dreams. I guess those that don't know me just found out so now we're all on even ground. My dreams are very detailed and very long even though I know that dreams are actually a really short length of time.

In my dreams, I am never just walking around. Isn't that weird?! I figure I haven't been able to just walk around for over 3 months so really it makes sense but it's still weird to dream on crutches. Sometimes it's even a wheelchair....it is NEVER a walker. On the rare occasion that I do walk in the dream it is not without thought. Last night in my dream I was at a neighbors house that was doing yard work and he asked me to bring him something. I got halfway across the lawn and thought, "Oh no, I didn't get my crutches." Then I realized that I could walk without them and with very little awkwardness. So I continued on and then went right back and grabbed them so I could walk home. So weird. Sure will be nice when I don't dream on crutches.

1 comment:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

I always have the most odd dreams, too. I've had a dream since I was a child that I'm a tiny tiny person walking on carpet, but the carpet threads are as tall as I am! LOL

Cool blog here! I just wondered onto it from blogger.

:)
~melody~

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails