Sunday, January 20, 2008

It's that time again!!!


Time for a National Day. Today is National Cheese Day! Cheese is probably one of my favorite things in the world. You could have a table of appetizers and I will go straight for the cheese. My two favorites are by far Brie and goat cheese. I remember as a kid telling my mom that Brie smelled like dirty socks and you must be crazy to eat it. Well, I must have been crazy not to and must have been been smelling way to many dirty socks. I'd love to say that I will be celebrating this day by eating a wheel of cheese, but the chances of that are slim. Hope everyone nibbles at list a little cheese today and you can also go and take a cheese quiz to test your knowledge. I'm apparently a decendant of cheese makers. I wish I knew that side of the family!


I got 6/10 right on Anne's Quiz on Cheese.
I was told: "You are descended from cheese makers."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails