Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I have a dirty mind.


As I posted a while back, one of the things that I really wanted on my Amazon wishlist was the large cupcake pan. Lucky for me I got one from my Mom for Christmas. It came in the mail last week and I have to admit one of the first things I thought was, "Damn...this would make a good boob cake!" I know, you are thinking how an innocent cupcake cake becomes a boob cake. It's easy, the top of the cupcake is shaped like a boob and has a cherry on top which resembles a nipple. Well, it would if it was frosted right. Bake two, and voila......instant rack! There are some friends bdays coming up and someone is getting a boob cake for sure!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You should have a white Kate with Gold boobs. Wasn't that an outfit for Madonna in the Blonde Ambition tour? Awesome.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails